..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Yummy BBQ!!!

Home from the BBQ now...Pleasantly full from a first BBQ of the season, with real yummy side dishes and deserts!!! Thanks OCCFC!!! You know who you all are! 8-) I'd post some photos of the even, but a lot of people don't like their photos spread around, so I will respect their privacy. You will just have to imagine a BBQ of about 20 with sun, wind, and lots of convos and laughter!!! 8-)

I shall show you some of my UFOs that are far from finished for one reason or another! First, our Quondo Quilters group (now known as the Wonky Bits) did a BOM, and here are some of mine...I think I made about 20-25 x 12" blocks. I can't decide on a sashing....


This photo is of blocks from a 2006 BOM from Quilt As Desired Quilt Shop. I have 3 or 4 blocks to complete yet. PROCRASTINATION! Big time!!!!



I mentioned making Heart Boxes in a past post but did not have a photo. This is our Wonky Bit Donation box. We just got it back empty this last week. Time hot glue it shut, and fill it again. The funds collected are donated to the Oakbank Baptist Church for use of their large and nicely lighted basement twice a month.



I did manage to get some sewing done on the baby quilt today. I hopefully will get the top done tomorrow... they baby is due any day now!!!

Till tomorrow, goodnight! 8-)


No comments: