..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Sunday, May 25, 2008

A nice fresh morning...will turn humid!

Thunderstorms last night brought us much needed rain, and a nice fresh morning to walk the dogs in. More thunderstorm in the forecast, but we won't worry about that now.

DDH (dear darling hubby) came home from his 4 day fishing trip sunburned and smiling, and forgot his fish in another fisher's cooler!!! That is A-OK with me as I am not a fish eater, so cooking it is a foreign experience anyway.

I have a Bridal Shower to attend this afternoon and don't know if I will get on to post later, so I thought I would post a photo of a raffle quilt that my Crescentwood group did in 2006...?...2007...?
Each of us made 4 blocks from our stashes at home, and mixed it all up on the display-wall till we found it just right! Then one of our gals did the boarder and quilted it.

We've made another on since then, but I can't find the photos of it...will search, and right now we are making 2-3 sports themed Soduko quilts, depending on the number of blocks that come in. They will be single bed size for kids/teens.

Time to get on with my day!
Enjoy your's!
Myra

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this quilt pattern...I've never seen it with the "scrappy" look, but I think I like the best!

julieQ said...

Love that, is that a Bonnie from Quiltville pattern? You did a wonderful job in scraps.