..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It just figures!!! 8-/

So today was to be Ruby's big day at the Vet's. The big "spay"!!! She is 8 months old now, and long overdue! Due to intestinal problems we (vet and myself) have been putting it off till that was all under control. This is the 3rd time this month that we have postponed!!! Had appointment, postponed to today due to Ruby starting her "first heat cycle", now today, postponed cause she is in "full heat"!! Could do, but best to wait! Now she has an appointment for next week Thursday!!! I certainly hope that WILL be the day!!! The trip wasn't a total loss though. Dora needed her shots heart worm test and pills, and such...

I had nothing much to post yesterday. I managed to get the baby boy's quilt quilted. Now I just need to sew in the loose threads and bind it. Tonight is my Crescentwood Quilters gathering night, and I think that C and I are going to do some more of the binding on the Dugald School raffle quilt. We belong to both groups. It will be good to get more of that done.

Thought I would pop in another photo here! We all love to see colorful photos on these blogs don't we!?! This is a little wall-quilt I made for my parent's new apartment's kitchen, to cover the ugly electrical box.

3 comments:

Lilly said...

Hi Myra...I was following links to look at others blogs and landed here. You do beautiful work. This little wall-hanging is great! I can't tell from the small picture if it is appliqued and embroidered or did you use some kind on color wash on it. Love it. I especially liked the one you did for your first lesson. The Many Thanks one. It is just beautiful. I have really enjoyed reading through your blog. You have done a wonderful job. I will be back again.

Lilly said...

Myra....I am so scatter- brained. The link I found to your blog was from the comment you left on my blog. I am an idiot. I also have frequent senior moments. Ha Ha. Thanks for leaving a comment about my embroidery stitches. An encouraging word is always so nice to get.

julieQ said...

What a pretty quilt! Love your little wall quilt.