..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Monday, May 19, 2008

Another Baby Quilt Top Done!!!



THE FINAL STITCHES ON MY PFAFFY!!! Woohoo!!! Got the baby girl quilt done tonight!!! I even had time to put my feet up for a couple of hours!!! I am a happy camper!!!

Now I have been thinking, my cousin, who is to be a first time grandma, is expecting 2 grand-babies within 2-3 months of each other. I was going to go ahead a make this quilt up fully, but thought "what if the first one is boy?!" So, I think I am going to go ahead and make a baby boy's quilt top right away, that way I can grab whichever for the first one born. And, I will still have time to whip up another to choose from for the second born. This must be how big time quilters think..... Nope! I bet they have quilts made up and ready to choose from!!!

I am getting frustrated with trying to layout the photos and stuff, but I am sure I will figure it all out eventually!

Here are my fabric choices for the boys quilt. I am not crazy about the gray, but it does match. That will be tomorrows start... Time to sit back with a coke and watch some TV...

Nighty-night!
Myra

No comments: