..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Photos of my new sewing room...

Remember I mentioned that we moved back in November '07, well, this would be my newest sewing room that many a friend has not see as of yet... all in due time...

This is my sewing area, display wall, and where I sit to do hand work, look at books and watch TV. Ya gotta have a TV in the sewing room!!! 8-)

This is my cutting, ironing, library, TV, photocopying, and mess area! It is neat and tidy sometimes.... 8-)



This is my closet where most of my stash is, as well as other craft interests. Scrap-booking supplies, yarns, paints, etc. It too has tidier times....

The room is somewhat cramped, but not as bad as the small bedroom in my other house was. That room was about 9"x10", this room is 10"x12". Now that all the shelves are up, screwed to the walls I told my hubby that we should have made the master bedroom my sewing room. I would have had another 30 square feet!!!! But, that room IS on the north side of the house, and, I think I will manage in the smaller room with the south facing window....

No comments: