..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday, Monday...

Today I found myself back in the sewing room working on the baby boy quilt. I need to finish that one complete now, as my cousin's son is a daddy now! Baby boy born yesterday just afternoon and came in at 10 lbs 5 oz!!!! I said, "Thats not a newborn! Thats a 3 monther!!! Wow!" Thats one big baby for a first born! My congrats go out to the new mommy and daddy, first time grandparents, and aunties and uncles!!!

While in the sewing room I prepared the binding for the raffle quilt for our Country Rose Quilters gathering at the school tonight. We were able to square the quilt off, machine sewed the binding on, and we got about half of the hand stitching of the binding done. I'd post a few photos of the other gals working on it too, but I won't unless I have their permission to do so. But, here's your's truly stitching away...

I was also able to sandwich the baby quilt tonight too yet, and am hoping to get it all quilted tomorrow... So, my day is thus planned... 8-)

Not much more to type for today!
Till tomorrow!
Happy stitching!
Myra

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Handsewing the binding is my favorite part of making a quilt! :) Great blog!