..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stumped...

Good-evening!

I am stumped today. Wanted to start on another baby quilt top, but haven't a clue as to blocks/layout for it yet? Searching through quilt books and magazines today was not help either... Why is it when you are browsing through them you find lots, and when you are looking for something, you can't find anything!?! I have vowed to put a post-it on things of interest from now on!!!

I bet you think I forgot about my bro's anniversary quilt hey? Not so! I am avoiding it! Hehehehe....8-)

So since I have no progress in new projects or UFOs, I thought I would post some photos of fabric that I bought in Fargo and Grand Forks on my last visit a month ago now...

Fat quarter bundles of home spuns for a particular pattern I have, the book, I think I put a photo of it in here already, and my meters and meters of fabrics. Black, cause I don't have any. Muslin, cause ya can always use muslin. Yellow and alphabets for baby quilts. The little houses, which I just noticed I put in upside down for the photo, because I liked the fabric. And the blue tone on tone, just because! Pretty good for promising myself I wasn't going to buy any fabric hey!?! 8-)
This beautiful fabric is upholstrey/drapery fabric. Bought it for my bedroom curtains/roman blinds, don't know which yet. The colors will go nicely with the fabric that I bought ages ago now, for a quilt for our kingsize bed. I know! I know! I will get to it!!! I keep telling myself to quit nagging but..... 8-)

Beautiful flowers that my hubby came home with on Friday for me... "what does he want? hmmmm?"

Hubby packing coolers for his 4 day fishing adventure at Lac Souel. Usually they tent it, but this year they are staying in a cabin. Apparently there is still lots of ice on the water there!!! "bring back fish... NOT!" I am not a fish eater....
This is my view out my sewing room window today. The sun is shining, the trees are opening, the birds are singing....AND THERE IS ALREADY WEEDS!!!

And this? THIS is my dogs breakfast of a back yard at our new/older home. Can't decide if we want a nicely stoned patio, or if we should just seed it for grass... Hubby dragged the liner (laying by the garage) out of the slew of a fish pond that they had there...it was gross!

That is it for today my friends! Hopefully tomorrow will be a more productive day! 8-)

1 comment:

Aldina said...

Love your fabrics, in Portugal we have some difficulty finding beautifull fabris...