..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Monday, May 19, 2008

On the go with Pfaffy again...

After a lazy morning at the computer drooling over some of the fantastic blogs I've been viewing, and a lot of putting my feet up yesterday, I decided it was time to get going on that Disappearing 9-Patch again. So here is my progress...

I started with 6 1/2" squares stitched into a 9-patch, cut the 9-patch in quarters, and rearranged to my desired layout. Now to stitch them together and decide on inner and outer boarders... I'm on a roll!!!

I will check in again tonight. 8-)

2 comments:

Ritobear said...

Your quilts are beautiful and I love your pugs! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment! I'm going to bookmark your blog :) PUGHUGS!!!

Rose Anne B said...

Thank you Myra for your comment on my blog - Celtic table topper. And here I see you are doing a disappearing 9-patch which we were just discussing on another group. I've yet to try this one.