..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Friday, October 17, 2008

In the sewing room...

.... Yup! You read it right! I got myself in the sewing room today! I made the bias binding for the Sweatshirt Jacket, sewed it on and now just have to do the hand stitching on it. I will then wash it, and soon will be placing it on my mother's back. Sometime this week I am thinking! 8-)

... Notice my gummy-bears by the machine? Have you ever tried frozen gummy-bears? They are really good!!! Why were the frozen you ask? Because hubby put them in the freezer! ...?...

DD2 will be moving tomorrow with help from DH, DS, DS's girlfriend, and a few of her friends.... I will miss her daily chatter, but it is time!!! DD1 is now in Montreal, and making her way back home... Then DH and DS can spend another weekend moving her into the apartment too... Lucky them...

5 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Glad to see you've had a productive day in the sewing room. Looking forward to seeing the finished jacket. So what's next to work on??

Joyce said...

The jacket is looking good. I've never tried frozen gummy bears. Sounds hard on the teeth!

Donna said...

haven't tried frozen gummies, but frozen grapes are like a hard candy... :-)

Scottish Nanna said...

Frozen gummie Bears Hmmm they would last longer.Like your mum's Jacket.
Hugs Mary.

Lurline said...

You have been a good girl - sometimes, it is hard to make time for the sewing machine! Looking forward to seeing the jacket on your Mum - are we going to? Gummy Bears at room temperature keep me happy - unfortunately!
Hugs - Lurline.