..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Monday, January 26, 2009

I received another award!
This one is from Finn! Thank you! I enjoy your blog and creativeness also! 8-)
The rules for this award are:
1. The receiver is to copy the award button to his/her blog.
2. Link to who gave you this award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to each nominees.
5. Leave message at the nominees blog.

Once again I am faced with only choosing a few, when there are so many creative bloggers that I keep in touch with. You all know who you are! I hereby award you all! )

3 comments:

Lurline said...

You spread good vibes everywhere - congratulations!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Brenda said...

Your blog is creative! I feel the same way about receiving these. If you just didn't have to chose only a few, it would be better.

Dorothy said...

Congratulations Myra, you deserve the award.
You enthusiasm and love of quilting is an inspiration to all.