..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

An award...

Brenda of blog "Days of My Life" so kindly named me as one of the recipients of this Friends Award. Thanks Brenda! 8-)
The following explanatory paragraph is to be included when you post about this award, so remember that, recipients!

"The Friends Award isn't about being the most popular blogger or having the most read blog. It is just because you are a friend." Here is the cleverly written text of the award: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Once again, it is too hard to choose only 8 to pass this on to. I have so many wonderful blogging friends that I've been getting to know since I started blogging 9 months ago. So please, do accept this award if you are one of my regular blogging friends/commenters. 8-)

No comments: