..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quilts and Fish!

I have nothing to show of my works tonight, but I do have some from "show and tell" tonight!!!

The first 4 are my friend P's quilts. I had emailed my friends a tutorial I found in cyber space, and would post it's location, but I can't find the blog I found it on!!! I shall post it when/if I find it. Anyway, her quilts are ma
de from this block pattern, so she thought she would bring them along to show us tonight! How nice of her was that hey!?! Thanks P! You know who you are!!! 8-)


















This is one of J's Disappearing 9-Patch WIP!
That girl has gotten the quilting bug big time!!! I see big things in J's future!!! 8-)





My DD#2 just informed me tonight that she is going to her friend's family fishing derby. Last year she won for the biggest fish. She caught a Bass that was 17+3/4 inches long. Here she is with her prize f
ish from June 2007, at Rice Lake, Manitoba.



Also, in May 2007 our DS went for his first time to my hubby's "Man's annual fishing week" at Lac Seul, Ontario. This was his catch! He wasn't able to join them at this years trip as he had to work...



This is DH's big one for 2007. I haven't seen any of this year's photos as of yet, so I don't know what or how much he caught. You never know until you see the photos, otherwise it is just a "fish tail". 8-)



And this last photo, well, I just came
upon it and had to put it in. While sorting and packing for our move last October the kids found all kinds of things they hadn't seen in a long time. Thus poor Dora had to put up with their fun!!! Does she look impressed!? 8-)

No comments: