..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our 2007 Crescentwood Raffle Quilt....

I seem to have lost about 400-500 photos somewhere. I am hoping they are on a misplaced disc with all the turmoil of our move. I probably put it in a "safe" place if it is indeed on a disc! We all know that "safe" places are really safe for the simple fact that we can't remember where they are.

Anyway, I managed to have a few friends email a photo of the quilt (what are the chances of them being the same photo. LOL!) rows in progress, hanging (taped) on the display wall at the community club where we meet. The finished quilt was just lovely...
Now time to get the heck off this darn computer (sometimes known as the devil) and get my 1 more hour of hand quilting done so that I can post a photo of it....later! 8-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your remember me with my diaries i wrote it and put it in a disc then I lost it