..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Saturday, August 2, 2008

More Saturday Snippets....

First, I must show you something that I forgot to post yesterday. When we were at Kickass Quilt Shop, Wayne and Carol showed us the Gypsy Gripper and the Little Gripper. I think the photo of them speaks for themselves, except to say the are great for people with arthritis, or other hand/wrist problems.So, we are home, stuffed and satisfied from our meal, complete with before meal cocktail, and after meal desert!!! We had a good time catching up with W and J. Had quite a few laughs too. Didn't we W? 8-)







Till tomorrow I bid you all good-night.... 8-)

2 comments:

Joyce said...

The big gripper looks interesting but does in obscure the numbers a bit? What kind of ruler is that? I am not satisfied with my current 6x24 because it has green lines that are too thick and I can't always see where the fabric is under it. The one that you have in the photo looks much better. I would also like one with sticky numbers so it wouldn't shift while I'm cutting. I have those little sticky pads on it but they raise it up a bit.

Bugsy said...

Glad you had fun! Do you have arthritis? Do you use these and find them useful?

My partner's Mother, a quilter, has some arthritis in her hand and doesn't feel comfortable cutting.