..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday Sampler @ Six... Block 25

This was a scheduled post...
Block 25 - Grandmother's Fan
Last Block on this project!
You can view the first 17 blocks here...

Hopefully I can show you the finished quilt top within the next 3 weeks... Hopefully... 8-)
Other things to be completed before hand, and I will be working on this BOM at a retreat weekend next week...

First snow came last night...
The fur-girls were too chicken to step out... brrrr.... 8-)

A Spring/Summer bird-nest revealed, high in the tree...
Tidied up my sewing/computer room today, so that I at least have some cleared off work surfaces...
That's better!
Can't iron, and things are accumulating on the floor...
That will work... 8-)
Sorry I haven't done much blog visiting, been catching up around here, but I have managed a few blog visits today... 8-)
Hope you are all having a great weekend!
Happy stitchings!

Myra

6 comments:

Deb said...

Myra I can`t wait to see your sampler isn`t it exciting to start the next stage..a top an actual top...LOL
I am so envious that you have your first snow already. I had my first snow in my quilting room I had pieced the new kit snow sparkle in 2 days(not posted yet)
Well enjoy your `new room`now that it is clean it is time to be creative...

Hazel said...

Oh my look at that snow ,were suppose to get flurries tonight but it won't stay .Your sewing room looks like mine :-) just shows we have been busy .

Needled Mom said...

That's a great block!

Snow already??? Say it can't be so.

My tidying up generally has the same look.

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Once again your Saturday block is beautiful!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful block! Maybe that nest in your tree is a squirrel nest. We found one high in our chestnut tree when the leaves dropped. Saturday I saw two squirrels at the bird feeder.

em's scrapbag said...

We had snow last week also.
Glad to see I'm not the only one that fights creative clutter. Looks like you've won this battle and are ready for another round.