..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Sampler @ Six... Block 22

This was a scheduled post...
Block 22 - Morning Star
You can view the first 17 blocks here...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Addition...

On Thursday I put together the backing and batting for the Mr & Mrs. Rose's "wedding quilt", in preparation for renting the quilting frame/machine at Carellan's Sewing Center Friday... 
 That, and not having a good nights sleep has set me back in my "feeling some better" of being sick... So, Friday morning I really wasn't up to setting out to quilt it, but I pushed myself out the door to "get'er done!" and am glad it is done now...
 ...and there I sit with my 2 pairs of glasses on... 8-)
Notice the Australian T-shirt that DD2 brought back for me from her trip there 3 years ago...
 I will take a breather from the big project till I am up to doing the trimming and binding on it...

I picked up some fabrics for my row for the Row Robin Project yesterday too, so will set myself to doing that today. To bad I can't reveal the photo progression of these row projects to you yet, as they are looking really good! 8-)

A happy "Canadian" Thanksgiving weekend to you all! 8-)

Myra

4 comments:

Dolores said...

Hope you're feeling better so you can eat some turkey. Great weather this weekend, eh?

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh you look like a pro there! Way to sew! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Myra!

Karen said...

The star is well done. I like the placement of the colors.

Carrie said...

Glad you got the quilting done. It looks so good on the frames. I love that you have 2 pairs of glasses on! I have 2 pair that I switch back and forth when I sew/quilt too!