..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A few things to check out...

Click on the links...

A funny lady... Enjoy! 8-)

An awesome vehicle! Do check it out, as it will bring childhood memories to many of you I am sure!! 8-)

A very interesting article that my son brought to my attention.  There is also a little video on that page... Check it out!!


I will be off-line till Tuesday...

I leave you with a photo of one of my most loved, hand-quilted projects that I made in 2008. It always sits nicely displayed on my bed now... 8-)

Happy stitchings to you all, and have a safe and wonderful weekend!

Myra

7 comments:

Hazel said...

I just have to tell you again this pillow is beautiful .

Brenda said...

I have always admired that pillow when it has been on your sidebar. I can see why it is your favorite. It would be mine! Have a great trip or vacation....I will be on one also starting Friday.

Brenda said...

looks like you took a class with Marilynn Wiebe? I have one of those samplers too, except mine has a circle in the middle. I took a class with her at quilt Canada when it was in Winnipeg.btw, I've been making blocks from those fabrics I won from you this summer...thanks again!

Needled Mom said...

Gorgeous pillow, Myra.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Mary took the words right out of me! LOL :-)) Gorgeous pillow! Enjoy your time away!

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Mary is wonderful and your pillow is lovely!

Pat said...

That pillow is WONDERFUL! Thanks for the links, too...going to check them out now.