..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Monday, October 4, 2010

Our city group's BOM Project...

Our city group is doing a BOM, where at the end of the month, everyone brings their block, names are put in a hat, and the blocks are drawn for. The one that "wins" the blocks will supply the pattern for the next month's block, and so on...

Here is Septembers block. "Autumn Leaf", to be done in a fall color, and beige to cream background...
I hope to take a photo of all the blocks this coming Wednesday night...

Mini Retreat
Well, as I thought would happen, I didn't make it to our group's Mini Retreat yesterday, much to my dismay. I spent the day on the couch, either sleeping or watching TV, coughing and sneezing, and eating very little, but drinking lots of tea...?... My turn... 8-(
I haven't made it to one mini retreat this year, we usually only have about 3, but there is talk of perhaps another one coming up at the beginning of December!!! Here's hoping I make it to that one!!! 8-)

I hope I am feeling up to making it, to my appointment, to use the quilt machine at my friend's shop this coming Friday!!!

Myra

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Hope your feeling better it seems to something thats going around .

Dolores said...

What's up with that? Get well, eh?

Take care and hope you're feeling better soon.

em's scrapbag said...

So sorry you missed the retreat. Hope you are feeling better.

Gina said...

I'm sorry that you are feeling poorly. I hope you recover in time for your quilting.

Take care of yourself my friend

Love and hugs Gina xxx