..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thinking I had time for some fun!!! Duh!!!

Gosh... Everybody waiting for my big "reveal" of my "Secret Surprizes"... I hope I haven't built it up too much that they disappoint all of you in the end!?!! They are just 4 small PIF (Pay It Forward) projects after all.... 8-)

I was going to get right into the Hollyhock project, but now I recall, that between my being sick for those 2 months and getting the PIF projects done, there is something that has been nagging at me. I must get my "thank-you" cards done and sent out for my past (September) 25th anniversary gathering... and "perhaps" a few Christmas cards. Then I can concentrate on the Hollyhocks... First things first!!! ...?... Oh! Ah gosh darn!!! Christmas shopping too! The list never ends and I am ALWAYS behind... Such is my life... Is "better late than never" a true belief!?!

I've been sitting here waiting for the winter issue of the Quilter's Connection Magazine to hit my mailbox. My friend K-QGBs got her's last week, and I am hoping against hope that it hasn't already come, and that my DH threw it out with the recycling... That would be misfortunate indeed!!!

In my viewing today I found a cute Pointy Kitty Pattern that I thought some of you might like, as I know quite a few of you like making little animals...

Off to get something other than sewing done today...
Myra

6 comments:

Soggibottom said...

Soggibottom is just passing by..
x x x

Needled Mom said...

Isn't it a shame when life gets in the way of having fun??????

Pat said...

I am always behind, too. I heard a saying one...think it was a Pennsylvania Dutch saying that went something like "The hurrier I go, the behinder I get!" Sometimes that is me....hurrying to try to get myself caught up, but then I get further behind!!!

Brenda said...

eh, just stop trying so hard!!! Everything is getting done right on time! Everything!!! It might not be on 'their' time, but it's perfectly right on your time - so stop picking on yourself!!! You are perfect.
And, don't forget that!! (I am glad you are feeling better. That alone is one reason to cut yourself some slack!!!)

Have a great night!

em's scrapbag said...

Hope you find some time for fun soon. I really hope your magazine was not thrown away. That would be really bad.

Unknown said...

I am ALWAYS behind too!