..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday's doings...

 This morning I woke to see 
the beauty of frosty trees... 
 I love the look... 
 Doesn't last long before it gets 
blown off the branches...
  Then I spent the morning questioning which background color I would go with, for final row for the Row Robin... It was not an easy choice, but it is now done... and I am still questioning it...

Here is a distorted peek of the row I made today... It is to be 6"x48" finished. I am so looking forward to the Row Robin retreat in 2 weeks! We will be revealing all nine projects, and will find out who's is who's, and be surprized at all the creativity that has gone into them... 8-)

 I have a show & tell for you from my CCC Gathering last night! This is As' Valentine fun... I believe it is a table topper... Looking great A!!! 8-)
 We were to have a WB gathering today, but it was canceled, again, for different reasons...
We'll get together yet this year!!!

Tomorrow I'll be busy at the sewing machine again!
One of the UFOs or PhDs on my "To Do" list...
OH! And possibly vacuum... Yuck!

Hope your machines are purrrrrring
away in your sewing rooms...
Happy stitchings!
Myra

4 comments:

Narelle said...

I always love looking at snow pictures ... guess it could be different if I had to live with it ... so I'll just enjoy your view. :o)

Hazel said...

The winter photos are so pretty , as long as I don't have to go out in it :-) Can't wait to see your finished round robin ,make sure to post photo's .

Peggy said...

Can't wait to see the Row Robin! As cold as it is, there's something so wonderfully beautiful about snow and frost! Great pics!

em's scrapbag said...

The trees are beautiful! Your valentine quilt is cute! I'm sure the row robin is lovely as well. But hard to tell with your pic.