..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Monday, January 10, 2011

A Sunday Mini Retreat...

 Twenty-two of our CCC group had a wonderful day together stitching, and then a few of us went out for supper afterward... Yum!
We've also lined up a few more dates for such... 8-)

I won this great grocery tote too! 8-)
There were lots of great door prizes!!!
Thanks to all the gals that organized the day for us!! 8-)

 I managed to only get my January BOM blocks done. 
One for me and one for the group draw... 8-)
See the BOM sample here...
I had plans to work on my Saturday Sampler project, 
but time did not allow it... I slept in and was late getting there, 
so, it was my own fault, of course... 8-(

Gotta get back to cleaning up & organizing my sewing room!
Happy stitchings friends!
Myra

3 comments:

Dianne said...

The blocks look great Myra. Had hoped to be there but.............

Anonymous said...

Hi Myra,

Love the black with the bright colors...you have given me an idea!!!

I love that tote also, that is a tote, looks very sturdy.

blessings,
jilly

Gina said...

Great blocks and good idea in having a mini retreat every so often.

Love and hugs Gina xxx