..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CR Show & Tell, & Party Pup Ruby...

This is the only Show & Tell we had last night...
besides lots of laughs... 8-)
 These place-mats were made with Gk's left over cuttings from a quilt top she made a little while back. Waste not, want not! 8-)
We all liked them!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ruby's Christmas party...
"Is anyone looking?"
"Oooo I love beer!
DS says, "You've had enough Ruby!"
"Yup! It was enough!"
 Photos were a set up, by DS, no harm done to my fur-baby... 8-)

 Off to do some more stitchings....
CCC quilt group gathering tonight! First gathering of 2011, and I am looking forward to seeing everyone as I've missed the last 2 gatherings of 2010...

Now, get off your comp and get productive! 8-)
Myra

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those photos are too funny, and I'm sure somewhere out there there is a dog or two, who do like beer. My Mom's dog loves lemons. Its a riot to listen to him eat them;-) And he helps himself from the ones dropped from the tree.

I'm doing well on my son's tshirt quilt and will post this weekend about the progress. Just wanted to thank you for doing the challenge again.

blessings to you and your family in the New Year,
jilly

Lise said...

OMG..that is too funny,, Ruby is a character and a half ....lol..love the placemats also...

Brenda said...

I am glad to see you are not staying in the house!! And don't let that dog drive anywhere either!!! Dog's these day, sheeeeesh!!! (way to cute!!!)

QuiltNut Creations said...

love Ruby! I should have read your post earlier today; I accomplished nothing today-NOTHING! it was awesome lol.

em's scrapbag said...

The placemats are wonderful!