..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christmas Projects...

At the beginning of the year I joined Narelle's "1 Xmas Item a Month" play-along/challenge, where participants post something  you've created, on the 25th of each month, the upcoming Christmas 2011, be it a Christmasy item, or gift...
So here is my item...
 I started this with the intention of it being a gift this past Christmas, but I got hung up with all my PhD Challenge fun. As a matter of fact, I had 2 of these on the go for this past Christmas... 
I shall finish #2 next month...
This next photos shows the Holly I quilted in...
Click on photo for a bigger photo...
This is the fabric I used on the back 
of the table-topper...
So this is another item scratched off my
January "To Do" list on the right! Woohoo! 8-)
Here it is with "the" surviving frostbitten 
Poinsettia Plant from last Christmas...
 ...and since I am going on bout a Christmas project, I'll show you the Fat Quarters that DD1(MrsFarmer) gave me at Christmas...
 Thanks MrsFarmer!!! 8-)
I will put it to good use at some point...

Hope you are all having a great week!
Happy stitchings!
Myra

8 comments:

Hazel said...

Cute , I like the small check binding.
Some cute fabric's from Mrs.Farmer the snow man are adorable .

Elyte said...

That's a really cute little table runner. Are we sharing ideas here too? I hope so 'cause I would like one of these too.

Dolores said...

Love the Holly quilting. You done good - finishing up a project. I am trying to do the same thing.

em's scrapbag said...

Cute little runner and fun, fun fabric. Love the snowmen.

Sandra :) said...

Hi, Myra - I popped over from One Xmas Project a Month - that's a pretty tablerunner! I love scrappy and I love patchwork - those Christmas fabrics are sweet! Make sure you work on PhD's as well ;)

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

What a cute table runner. I love your fabrics! Good work!

Narelle said...

Lovely table runner Myra ... and I love how some of you can combine committments/challenges with your projects.
There's a lot of new ideas popping up everywhere and we're on our way to a lot less stress this Christmas :o)

Dorothy said...

The Holly quilting is wonderful Myra.