..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Christmas Dinner...

Went with my Country Rose group to, where else, as always, Olive Garden, for our last gathering of 2010, in celebration of Christmas...
Here is Jb hiding behind her celery... 8-)
We had a delicious meal, lots of laughs, a good time...

I missed posting this photos of new quilter Brigitte with her
first table topper. Photo kind of fuzzy...
... Plus I had to color out something that was in the back ground. A Row Robin project!!! Can't give that secret away now can I... 8-)

B will be thrilled reading all the lovely comments that have been left on the last post about her progress... 8-)

Went Christmas shopping today... Yuk!!!
I don't like the crowds...

So far I've got 34 participants committed to doing the PhD Challenge along with me!!! I am just waiting to see all their projects posted on the group blog... Woohoo!!! Fun stuff! 8-)

Stay warm!!! ...?... or cool, depending where you live... 8-)

Myra

No comments: