..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Busy Bee...

Yesterday, my mom over for haircut, and for help
lengthening a pair of new pants...
Mr Rose also here for a haircut, and to do Christmas baking with
Mrs Rose and DS. I haven't done C-baking for about 5 years now, cause I leave it up to my kids, and yes, I cut hair. I used to be a hairdresser many moons ago...
New Quilter Brigitte also came over with Chinese food in hand for us all to indulge in, OH YUM, and to do some more work on her table topper. We made and attached the binding. She will manage the hand-stitching at home. We also cut some strips for her next project which she will attempt on her own at home... Go Brigitte go!!! 8-)

This one is mine. Nothing fancy... A good project to bring to Country Rose tonight to work on the binding...
I may have show & tell from the group for you later tonight... 8-)

I received my mag in the mail yesterday!!! Woohoo!!!
Some wonderful projects in there... here is a cute one...
...and here is what looks like an interesting article that I'm looking forward to reading....
...but I am on a roll in the sewing room and have no time for reading right now... maybe tonight...?

I've dug into quilting my parent's Hollyhock wall-quilt!!!
Wanting to get it done and give it to them, AND this will count as another project done for Finn's UFO Challenge that ends at the end of the year... It is high time to get this project done and gone!!!

May I suggest you pop in on my blogging friend at
Quilter Raised in the South. 8-)

Have a great day!
Stay warm...to those that have cold weather...
Myra

1 comment:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow you are keeping busy Myra! Way to go to get going on the Christmas baking!! Your table topper is very cute! Have a happy week!