..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Sampler @ Six... Block 7... plus...

I don't think I mentioned, but perhaps you've gathered from my photos, that I'll be putting these blocks on point when I put the quilt top together....

Block 7 - Tumbling Blocks

You can view the previously posted blocks from this BOM here...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been busy with my adult children all week long...
Not much time for my interests... or the computer...
Family comes first!
*DS was here Sunday to Wednesday. His first love heartbreak... I feel for him... 8-(
*DD1 here most of the week, and then stayed Wednesday to today/tomorrow. MrFarmer got here Fridat night. DD1 had the flu since Sunday. Brought her to hospital on Thursday. Needed fluids and meds put into her by IV... Finally today she feels somewhat normal thank goodness!
*DD2 here every day to get things ready for the Social evening too... All the prizes were in our basement... LOTS of work!!!

*We just learned that my Dad needs surgery ASAP on his neck/spine.
Can anything more be put on our plate this year!!!?!

As you finish reading this post I will have cut up these 2L jars of pickles for the Social...
Someone needed to do it! 8-)
I shall take lots of photos at the Social to share...

Hope you are all having a great weekend!
Sorry I haven't had time for much blog visiting...
Hopefully next week! 8-)
Myra

5 comments:

Hazel said...

You've certainly had your hands full ,doesn't it just kill you when someone hurts one of your kids .After a six year relationship the same thing happened to my son ,it broke my heart to see him so sad .
Take care of yourself ,rest and enjoy some time for yourself .

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Hi Myra, sounds like you've been busy with all the important things of life! Hope your daughter is all better by now and that all goes well with your dad.

Your quilt blocks are awesome! Can't wait to see how they all come together.

MGM

Dianne said...

Fingers are crossed for you Myra. Your quilting will be waiting patiently for you.

Gina said...

What a rough couple of days. Don't forget to take care of yourself as well as all the others

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Annemiek said...

keep breathing..as I always say: "this too shall pass" I'm thinking off you!