..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday Sampler @ Six... Block 5

Block 5 - Grandmother's Flower Garden
Hand-pieced and appliqued...
You can find the first 4 blocks and the story behind this BOM here...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another thing I bought on our "day trip" the other day...
A four stretch repeat piece...
My Ruby-Booby-Fur-Girl... Good shot that my bro took! 8-)


Has anyone else noticed that Gina's blog Quilting in the Valleys has disappeared? I am saddened by that discovery... No explanation for it either... Just gone... I certainly do hope she is alright...
Getting to know Gina through blogging has been such fun. She is such a talented and creative lady, with what seems from her posts, like a wonderful and fun personality!!!
Does anyone know what happen to our blogging friend?
Can you fill us in?
8-(

Till next week, take care & happy stitchings!!! 8-)
Myra

8 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Myra, I have just dropped by for the first time. I'm from Ontario. Drop by my blog to enter my giveaway. Ends June 13th.

Pat said...

Sorry...I didn't know Gina, so I can't help you find out what happened. CUTE photo of your dog!

Linda said...

I've been wondering about Gina as well. She just disappeared one day! Since I don't have a blog I can't really wait for her to comment. So I'll just watch your blog--which I do anyway! My daughter just got married at the end of January so I sorta know what you're going through.
Lurking Linda

Zlaty said...

Great block Myra!

Sorry I don't know Gina.

I am happy I finished another PhD and I will post about it later.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Have fun in Kelowna Myra! As for Gina, I don't know what happened to her. I miss her too...

Alex said...

Hi Myra ! Thanks for stopping by blog ! I love quilting too ! I found that when I want a quick creative fix, I make cards, when REALLY REALLY want to relax, I quilt :)

Lynn Koeppen said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog today! I love our cute little girls!

em's scrapbag said...

Your hexagons block is gorgeous. I didn't know Gina. Sorry I'm no help.