..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday Sampler @ Six... Block 3

Block 3 - the "Basket" block
Still needs squaring off...
You can see the story behind this BOM and the first 2 blocks here...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been attempting to figure out this pattern, and cut the fabrics for it, here and there all week, but with all the young adult female activity around here I have not been successful... 8-(

I really should look for some brainless sewing to do today, since my routine/brain is all out of sorts, and I seem to have the day to myself... for now...

Hope you are having a great weekend!
Happy stitchings!
Myra

3 comments:

Lurline said...

So pretty, Myra!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

Lovely basket Myra. Do you have a new header picture? I love that stitchery!

Karen said...

A pretty, pretty applique flower basket!