..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy Canada Day...

 ...a tad late, but I hope all my Canadian friends had an enjoyable day with family and friends!
 I've been busy with my "home away from home" project. All services connected and working, so I've been busy vacuuming, carpet cleaning, and washing everything down, in preparation for furniture and all my sewing supplies. I'm hoping to bring things in by this coming Wednesday!! Woohoo!!!

Mmmmm..... Strawberries.... 
Especially good because the twins helped pick them!! 
What a cute family selfie photo hey!?!
Back to packing now...

Happy stitching!

Myra

2 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Hi Myra! I need to hear more about your trailer! Is it your new sewing studio or are you going to be traveling too? We need photos! :-)

Carli The Quilter said...

Yummy strawberries! Our strawberries are here too, must run to get them before the rabbits do! Happy Canada Day!