..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Monday, November 30, 2015

Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt

Yes! I dove in, to do my very first BHM!!!

This are just a few of us that are doing the Mystery. 
Some sadly couldn't make this gathering for the start.
Spent a wonderful few days at my retreat.
Love the look of Hoarfrost.
My work space. Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt, part 1!
Cut, sew, press, repeat!
Hint #1 is complete!
Good thing one friend suggested I count what I have cut. I wasn't going to, but then, I'm so glad I did! I cut way too many sets, and strips! (seen in photo) I would still be cutting and sewing them up. I would have ended up with enough for two quilts I'm sure!

Check out Bonnie's "Mystery Monday Link-up" for more participant's posts.

Now I sit in anticipation for Hint #2...

Happy stitching!

Myra

4 comments:

Feathers in my Nest said...

Oh how wonderful to be able to sew with friends..(I cut too many gray strips too)..Friday's almost here!

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Lucky you having some wonderful ladies to sew with. I have two friends that often come for a sewing day and it is such fun. Love all those little HST. More fun to come.

Vireya said...

Congratulations on doing your first BHM! You have made a great start on it.

Andee said...

Glad you had a gathering and lots of company to sew!