..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Friday, August 28, 2015

Wonky Bits...

Added to my display wall are the first six rows of blocks for my "Summer Solstice" Quilt, from the Sunshine and Shadows book, mentioned in this post, if you wish to check out the links there.
Definitely out of my color comfort zone with the pink and the yellow, but I think it works? Perhaps you can see the green and yellow in the pink print? There are six of us doing a project from the book, and the majority of us went out of our color comfort zone. It will be interesting to see all the projects together when done. A future show and tell post for sure!!! 

It was a Wonky Bits day yesterday, and here is what some of the gals have put together.

PG put together another lovely Bonnie Hunter quilt top. We helped her sandwich it.
 PK's darling baby quilt just needed the binding hand-sitched yet.
 Another of PK's, needing some finishing up on the binding.
And, I didn't take photos of PD's sandwich that she put together, nor the sandwich they helped me with, but here is a link to the quilt top that I'll be quilting next week, hoping to have done and bound for a Sept 10th quilt retreat I have coming up.

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!

Happy stitching!
Myra

1 comment:

em's scrapbag said...

Love the Bonnie Hunter quilt