..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Went to two Quilt Shows today...

So I thought I'd share some wonderful eye candy that I've seen today.

Only machine quilted circles on this quilt, and I love the way they 
stand out on this very simple use of scraps! Very effective!
 Love the fabrics used on these pieces! I bought the tote bag pattern (kit), and friend PD bought the the pattern for the other pieces. Looking forward to making them!
 This one really caught my eye! Take a good look at how the blocks 
are put together, using 9-patches.
 I bought the pattern for this quilt that was on display in a vendors booth. 
Hexies and 3D Flowers that I thought was cute...
 This one would make a great one for a man in one's life. 
I find it very striking...
 A modern quilt. Love it! Something to try at some point...
 This one caught my eye as something totally different. 
Unusual even. I like it!
There were many vendors at this quilt show, and even a few long-arm machines to be tried. Have you ever heard of "George". Tried it. Loved it!!

Happy Stitching, and I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful summer!

Myra


1 comment:

Peggy said...

Oooh...a quilt show. Thanks for sharing!