..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Saturday, September 5, 2015

A lovely quiet week...

 ...at my home away from home. My trailer. A place to sew, 
read, and watch the odd favorite video. 

During this week there, a start on the driveway was made. 
Due to heavy rain, it is at a stand still till it dries up again.
 I got a good start on quilting my Row Robin quilt.
 Quilt a row, read a chapter, quilt, read, and so on...

I even got the binding ready!
Still working some on my I Spy, and Summer Solstice projects.
(recently blogged about)

I am very pleased with the progress I am making
with my renewed interest and effort in my hobby.
All due, I am sure, to having a nice and quiet place to be.

Happy stitching!

Myra

2 comments:

Annemiek said...

..and with the extra bedroom, you can always take a nap!
So nice to have a hide away!

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like a wonderful week. That blue binding is going to be perfect on that gorgeous quilt.