..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Friday, June 5, 2015

What's been going on?

 At Wonky Bits last week, friend PG had 6 Bonnie Hunter quilts left in her car (of 25 quilts) from a trunk show she did at Manitoba Prairie Quilt Guild's "International Day". All the ladies at that even loved her trunk show, and were totally in awe of her work... 
Our WB ladies OOed and AWed over these six beauties!!
 Yesterday I dropped by our area's newest (only) quilt shop, Keystone Quilt Shop to order a roll of batting. Good sale on right now. Anyway, I should have known better... I should have just called in my order, but no! I had to stop in, and you know what that means!!! Not good for the credit card... Tsk-Tsk!

I love blues. It must be from my Dutch heritage (the art of Delft Blue in ceramics), so of course 
I couldn't pass these fabrics up. I thought they would work great in this pattern I have at home.
 Then there is the "sale" shelves to look at, and the fat quarters to look through... Sigh...
I also could not pass up the cloth License Plate that they are promoting for the "Row by Row Experience" shop hop. I had to have one, even though I'll not be taking part in that experience. 
It would be nice, but I have enough on my plate right now...
 
 Then a stop at the grocery store for a few things, ended up with these goodies in the cart. 
You can never have enough magazines.... Ya right!!! Don't know why I buy, 
because there is soooo much on the internet to see, find, etc...
 Yo-Yos on my GD#1's quilt. Fifteen to be exact! Now all I have to do is the label 
and binding... All I have to do... whether I get to it right away is the question...
 I have a quilt show to attend tomorrow in Ashern!!!
Of course while out there, I'll have to visit the vendors, 
and drop by Mama Bear's Quilt Shop!!
I'm in big trouble... Yikes!!

Happy stitchings!

Myra


2 comments:

Annemiek said...

" sigh" you really are in trouble.....
But on the other hand: I just subscribed to American Quilting, ordered fabrics, signed up for a quilting class and I booked a trip to the Birmingham Festival of Quilts.
You have loads of partners in crime ( although I m not sure that s a good thing LOL)

Peggy said...

Ahhh...the temptations of quilts and quilt shops and quilt magazines! Looks like lots of fun ahead for you!