..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Monday, August 8, 2011

"Mystery 2011"

"Mystery 2011" 
Planned for my CCC Quilt Group, and I am making it available for any of you lovely quilters that wish to play along with us!!

The end result will be a 62"x74" quilt.

Fabric requirements, and a first step, to be done at your leisure, will be out by this week's end...

Since I have my first grand baby due at the end of this month, or beginning of next month, I will make the next step available around Sept 15th...

I am hoping this is going to be fun for you,
as well as for me!! 8-)

I would sure like to know if you decide to jump in and take part, as well I would like to know if you post of your progress, so I can pop in for a look-see!!! Perhaps I should look into seeing how that MrLinky thing works...?... 8-)

If interested, feel free to grab my "Mystery Quilt-Along" button for your sidebar, with a link-back to my blog home page or this page, and do become a follower if you wish!

Thanks for your consideration,
and for popping in!

Myra

No comments: