..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday Report!

First, I hope all my US family and friends had a wonderful 4th of July!! 8-)

For Grand-Baby (GB1) to come, I made a hat to go with the sweater a while ago...
 DD2 Momma and baby doing fine. Momma still working and dealing with swelling feet for the past month... Looking forward to Mat leave at the end of the month... We are making lists of what needs to be bought before baby joins us...

I had some friends join me yesterday for a day of stitching. This is Dw's project. She managed to sew all her strip pieces, and I cross cut the blocks for her... I think she ended up with 56 - 10.5" blocks... It will made a good size quilt!
I didn't do any stitching, but I did get all the pieces cut for GB1's quilt...
We also did some blogging stuff... Newbies!! 8-)

I leave you with a photo of 
Ruby hanging around...
Her usual hangout while I am on the computer...
Yes those are my Xmas PJ bottoms!!! lol! 8-)

announced here!!

I'm putting a new zipper in my SIL's
lined hoody today! Wish me luck! 8-)

Have a wonderful day!!!

Myra

5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I have always enjoyed the Rail Fence quilts. That baby will be here before you know it. I think your little one will be all set when the wee one is presented.

Dolores said...

You and Ruby are a sight. What a cute little hat and sweater. I'm glad you started on the quilt. I ended up making two and I still have plans for more but they have applique in them and since I do it by hand, the quilts will be done slowly.

Soggibottom said...

Never knew a thing about Ruby, I have missed something as usual.
Congratulations to nana to be !
Keep quilting cos I love to see it :-)xxx

Mrs A said...

that is a very cute jumper and hat! Ruby looks so comfy on your lap, my kara is too big for this now!

Lotte said...

What a cute hat!