..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

A Tiny Retreat

 Hubby is away, the quilters will play!!
I had a little bit of a sew-in weekend with a couple of my gals. 
We had a good time, and got lots of sewing time in... Here is our set up.
 I got a few more rows (off-set blocks now) put together, and I'm glad I made the change. 
I like it much better. Three more rows to add and this quilt top will be done!
 This is what I came up with for my disappointing project. I like this much better. 
A few more zig-zag blocks to create, and maybe even make it all a tad wider.
I hope you are having nice weather wherever your patch of the world may be!

Happy stitching!

Myra

1 comment:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

You made great progress while the hubs was away