..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Friday, March 13, 2015

A Trip to Kickass Quilt Shop

I wasn't going to buy anything much, but you know how that goes!! 
Bought some sale fabrics, went for lunch, back to shop cause one of our gals had yet to pay for her chosen items, and of course I started looking around, and found this book.
Do I need any more quilt books? NO! It had 3 patterns in it that really caught my eye, so of course I had to buy it!! Pictures aren't that great. Taken with my iPod, since I broke my camera about 8 months ago. Anyway, here are the 3 that caught my eye.
And if any of my gals are checking, no, I did not get a post up last week, for my once a week promise. We had an eventful, as well as a rough week last week, for we had a sad and upsetting tragedy happen in my extended family, and my thoughts were consumed with that. I just remembered today about needing to post on the blog. Am I forgiven Ladies of my quilting circle?

Here are the fabrics I bought. Some Christmas prints.
Plus a few others...
 Our twins were up from Wisconsin for a visit.
And Hubby bought a 2010 Honda Civic. Better on fuel than our gas guzzling trucks!
Time to get some sewing done, now that life has calmed down again and things are falling into place...

Happy Stitching!

Myra

3 comments:

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

The twins are getting so big. They grow up so fast. Love your new fabrics.

ruthsplace said...

Looks like a really interesting book. The twins are certainly growing fast!

Sorry to hear you've had a rough week, please don't feel added pressure from your blog readers to post, we all understand that life happens away from blogging and crafting. ((hugs))

Peggy said...

Oh my how those little ones have grown. And I can see why you wanted that book! Quilt shops are just dangerous!