..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Very Green

A 4-Patch Posie I made last Spring... But since I haven't been blogging that
much this past year, you haven't seen it yet... Tis very green for sure!!!
Measures 40" x 48" right now...

This is the fabric it is cut from.
I just have to add a flange of red, and outer border to finish this quilt top.
Debating which red fabric to use right now.

Still working on my D9-Patches.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Myra

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Love that kaleidoscope look! Tis a lovely green for sure - perfect for St. Paddy's Day coming up!

Soggibottom said...

You and I both ref blog visiting.. but it's always worth the wait Myra.. :-) THiS IS SO BEAUTIFUL.. xxx

northernknitter said...

Love your new "header" Myra!