..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Getting there and count down is on!!!

First let me show you the turtles that DD2's future sister-in-law made for on the cake, for DD2's second shower last Sunday...
DD2 loves turtles!!! She may even have a couple of them, with top hat and veil, on top of her wedding cake! 8-)

This is what DD2 looked like after she answered a bunch of questions wrong for a "How well do you know MrRose?" game... Priceless! 8-)

Nearing the finish of DD1 and MrFarmer's wedding quilt!
Got the label on and a good start to the binding being hand sewn down...
I can only work on it when DD1 is out of the house...
I may have some help at my quilt group tonight... Wonderful ladies!!! 8-)

I have some of my Wasp Traps ready to go outside...
The wasps have been showing up the last few days... We don't want any bites when wedding company are over for some of the events...

Back to printing out and folding wedding programs...
Hope you are all having a great week!

Sorry I don't have time for blog visits at the moment!

Happy stitchings!
Myra

2 comments:

Zlaty said...

Busy, Busy! I love the turtle cake! :))

Your daughters know how to have fun!!!

I bet the quilt will be stunning!

The invitations are very nice, too!

Thanks for keeping us posted! I know you re busy!

Hazel said...

Looks like lots of fun for your DD2 and that cake is so darn cute .How are you holding up ? I think I would be a basket case with two weddings at once .