..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Friday, July 9, 2010

Wonky Bits Show & Tell

We were a small but enjoyable group at Wonky Bits yesterday, with only show and tell to photograph...

This is Pg's table topper. Great fabrics P!
Love the look! 8-)
I hope to make this pattern in Christmas fabrics for this coming Christmas... I hope! 8-)
It is done in the quilt as you go method, same as used for these table toppers, and from the same pattern, only a different layout...
You can check out the play I had with the pieces of the table topper I made here...

The pattern designer is Marie Minaudier. Marie doesn't have a website, but some of her patterns can be found on the Quilters' Jewel website here...

Have a great weekend friends!
Happy stitchings!
Myra

7 comments:

Pat said...

What GREAT table-toppers!

Joanne said...

Beautiful!!

orchidlover said...

Love them

Love and hugs Gina xxx

em's scrapbag said...

Beautiful table top. Love the fabric you used.

Myra said...

Not my table topper Em... but I say thanks from Pg!!! 8-)

Brenda said...

I am thrilled to see the gazebo stitchery back up! Your group sounds like fun Myra.

Aunty said...

The table toppers look gorgeous.
I also love your blog header.