..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Monday, January 4, 2016

Progress on my BHM...

 Happy New Year to you all!

I fell behind on my 4th clue on Bonnie Hunter's Mystery... I was doing really well! Clues 1,2,4 were done before each new one came out. Then on the day Clue 4 came out, I got some cutting done, but then had to leave it to help DH dig me out at my trailer. My sewing haven.
So, once out of there, I couldn't go back till after Christmas, when we had to did my way in to the trailer. I stayed for two nights, and managed to get Clue 4 done...
I got a start on Clue 5, and then Clue 6 was released.... 
Aw shucks! I had hoped to get caught up before the reveal. Ah well, I'll be working hard on it at our much needed retreat this coming weekend.

Happy Stitchings!

Myra

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It looks great and I am sure you will love it when you get caught up.

Peggy said...

It's so inspiring to 'watch' you work! Hoping I can have a more productive year.