..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Just home from big retreat...

There were 32 wonderful quilters this time! Seems the 
November Retreat is growing a bit each year...

I finished up GS#4's Christmas Stocking here.
 I blocked out his name for the blog.

Next year I will have another stocking to make for GC#5 
that is due in April. Perhaps a granddaughter this time???

I also put together a Take Two quilt top!
As well as cut out more Hexagons for my Hexi project.
It has doubled in size since that photo was taken. 
I'm still trying to square it off...

Snow is here, I think to stay now... 
I was hoping that is wouldn't come till Dec 20th.
Wishful thinking I know!!

Happy stitching!

Myra

2 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Beautiful fabric choices in your take two quilt.

ruthsplace said...

Looks like a productive weekend. Congratulations on the impending arrival of a new grandchild!