..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Monday, April 14, 2014

An April Retreat

 A table topper flimsy that I adjusted/added to, from this post shown here. I didn't like what I had, you'll read why there, so I did some stitch ripping, cut out a few more triangles, and vwalla!!
 We did a group project Friday afternoon. We each made the "WOW Bag"! 
Here is mine. "The Tote"
  And here it is adjusted to "The Duffle Bag"
 As you can see, mine was a size smaller than the others...
They went together really well. No problems...
 I also put together my "Ostrich Project" flimsy. Now I just have to sandwich, quilt, and bind it...
Here is a peek of it...
 
Happy stitching!!

Myra

4 comments:

ruthsplace said...

Love your bag and the table topper is really lovely.

Joanne said...

The bags are all wonderful. I look forward to seeing your Ostrich BOM too!

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

I love your table runner. I think your changes made it much better!
You bag is love too.

Peggy said...

Beautiful bag! I've seen that one before, and would love to make it - another project on the to-do list!