..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Thursday, November 17, 2011

It was a Guild night...

 Friend Ac showed this quilt that she made for her niece. Isn't it wonderful!? 
 Lucky niece!! 
Ac, you want to be my auntie?  ;)

I tried loading a few more photos, but 
blogger isn't letting me tonight... 
Will try again next time I post...
--------------------------------------------
Pop on over to Beth's blog to see her Mystery finish from my mystery quilt-along... Beth used fabrics strictly from her stash!! Awesome! 8-)

Anyone else have a mystery finish to share?

Happy stitching!
Myra

7 comments:

Marie-José H said...

This is a wonderful quilt. Why don't I have such un aunt?
Oh, I did something wrong with the flying geese. They are all to large:-(

Peggy said...

Love, love, love Beth's quilt - what I've seen so far, the mystery has been solved beautifully by all who participated! Sorry to say - not ready to show yet!

Karen said...

The quilt design looks very intricate. And well done.

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

What a beautiful quilt! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that quilt, size, colour and pattern! FANTASTIC!

Thanks for sharing that with us!

WK

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! :)

Ellen said...

Gorgeous quilt and a wonderful gift!