..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Thursday, January 15, 2009

An award...

Julia, a very talented lady, has honored me with this award... Thank you for thinking of me Julia. 8-)

The meaning of this award:
This blog invests and believes in Proximity- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming... These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are cultivated and nurtured.

I'm supposed to pass this award on to 8 fellow bloggers, who will in turn, include the award photo and above text in/on their next post/blog. This IS a very difficult task for me as I have many wonderful bloggers that I keep in contact with. They are all very creative, talented, helpful, supportive, friendly, most deserving, and to only choose eight!?! I think the easiest way to do this is to say, if you are one of my regular visitors/commentators, do consider yourself awarded. Please do! You all know who you are... 8-)

No comments: