..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bali Pop purchase....

Ya I know... I posted a photo of these already, but today I am thinking about what to do with them... I looked at the "2nd Avenue Studio" blog, through friend Pg (cause she was making this pattern), to see Rachel's tutorial to make a quilt from my Bali Pop purchase (Quilter's Jewel vendor table) at the Pine Ridge Quilt Show.

Another thought is, this quilt, done by Julia. It is also one that can be done from a jelly roll...to be considered... Looks great Julia! 8-)

I could also make a quilt using the Rail Fence method...

Decisions, decisions...?

Tonight was my Crescentwood quilt night. I forgot to bring my camera!!! Can you believe it?! It was a good night for forget it, cause not much to "show" happening tonight... Well, I guess I could have shot a few photos of some of the wonderful fabrics that some of the gals bought when down in Fargo (for the big quilt show) this past weekend...
Tonight I did some hand piecing on my hexagons that I work on from time to time, and I cut my Holly Jolly 9-patches down for the Disappearing 9-Patch. I may start putting that together tomorrow at Wonky Bits... Have to remember to bring my camera. We are also having a pot-luck lunch...

Till tomorrow,

5 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

I vote for something you haven't done before with the Bali Pops; gosh they're gorgeous. Rachel's tutorial looks great. Maybe that one? Too bad you forgot your camera tonight but at least you got a bit of work done. Curious to see how your split 9 patch will turn out....

Morah said...

So funny to be looking at this holly jolly fabric tonight. I just used my charm pack up by making coasters. I love the fabric. I got rid of all the Christmasy ones and have a really great set of coasters. Can't wait to see your disappearing 9 patch

Catherine said...

Don't you just love charm packs? I do -- can never have too many, imo!

Gina said...

Those batiks are gorgeous. Take your time to find a patern that'll really show them off.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Joyce said...

I like Rachels the best. I think it highlights the wonderful fabrics better.